Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for PROCESS PM @ Milwaukee, WI  for full time.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: full time

Salary: 80-85k

PROCESS PM:

   - Prepares Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and a Master Program Schedule,
   supported by lower level work stream and project schedules to deliver the
   CLIENT Program/Project program.
   - Aggregates and tracks progress against the Master Program Schedule and
   subordinate work stream project schedules and reports to the team agreed
   Communication Management Plan.
   - Works with the CLIENT to identify the dependencies, key tasks, and
   milestones that will be tracked to assure cross-program dependencies with
   other CLIENT programs and projects.
   - Works with the CLIENT to assure clear identification of their team’s
   support for the WBS and resource commitments associated with the CLIENT IT
   and SME staff; integrates the CLIENT appointed contractor’s plans milestone
   and dependencies into the overall Master Program Schedule.
   - Tracks project delivery status against actual effort expended to date
   and Estimate to Complete (ETC).
   - Reports status against plan, including explanations for variances to
   original work effort estimate (cadence to be agreed and determined, but at
   minimum every two weeks).
   - Conducts regular project team and cross-team reviews, that identify and
   provide early warning of issues and areas at risk that could increase costs
   and/or miss or impact major milestones target dates being met.
   - Conducts regular project team and cross-team reviews; assesses and
   approves program/project schedule's major milestones and interdependencies.
   - Periodically reviews schedule status, including major issue resolution
   with CLIENT and key suppliers.
   - Publishes multi-level (work stream, program and strategic summary
   level) progress reports based on milestone, dashboard KPI and key schedule
   metrics tracking.

**** For quick response please contact me at  pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
  #  916-671-5596
**** For Quick Response  Contact me pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
916-671-5596*****

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*