*Hi ,

I am interested in reviewing your resume and want to have a conversation
with you to see if we can potentially work together on the position that I
am presently working on. I would appreciate if you could send a word format
of your most updated resume and best number to reach you by during the day.

JobTitle:Java Developer with Oracle PL/SQL
Location :Bethpage, NY
Duration is 3+months

First preference will be given to those candidates who are local to the NY
Metro area (ideally Long Island).

Our client, a leading Media & Communications company, is seeking a Java
Developer with very strong Oracle database experience to support

applications on their new service delivery platform. This individual will
focus 70% on back-end data integration and 30% on front-end work.

Requirements:

. 7+ years Java/J2EE development experience
. Strong Oracle database experience with strong PL/SQL & Stored Procedures
. Very strong Web Services / SOAP experience
. Weblogic & JBoss experience
. XML, HTML, JavaScript
. PVCS is a plus
. SVN experience is a plus
. TIBCO - iProcess is a big plus
. Must have strong communications skills

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay
IT  Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Direct:  201 257 5081 x 235 Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: vi...@catstaffing-us.com,vinayakramgcatstaff...@gmail.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com