*Hi,*

**

*Please let me know if you have any good profile for my below requirements.
*

**

*1)*

*Position : C# / .Net Developer *

*Location : Ramsey, NJ*
*Rate : $50/hr on c2c *

Explanation for Position: Resources necessary to complete the Crestpoint
rewrite project.

* *

*Details of Position:*

Develops & debugs application programs; executes system & integration tests;

supports production applications; *knowledge of Agile Development a plus*: *
Scrum*

methodology

*Management Skills:*

Excellent oral & written communication skills, excellent problem-solving
skills,

flexibility, adaptive to change, good interpersonal skills, demonstrate
self-initiative,

good planning and organizing, must possess the following traits for Agile

Development: forward thinker, excellent collaborator, adaptive to change,
ability to

work well in a self-organizing team, demonstrate commitment to process &
self improvement.

*Primary Skill: *C# .NET

* *

*Additional Skills:*

SQL Programming - Advanced

Web Development Technologies - Intermediate

C# .NET - Advanced

ASP .NET Web Programming - Advanced

*2)*

*Position : PeopleSoft Developer
*

*Location: Columbus, OH *
* *

**
* *

*Bill Rate: 60.00        *
* *

*Est. Term: 8 Months+*

*Job Description: *

*Qualifications:*

1) 7+ years progressive experience as a PeopleSoft Developer, preferably in
Financials

2) Proven experience with the following tools: Application Designer,
PeopleCode, Application Engine, File Layouts, Application Messaging, XML
Publisher, Integration Broker and PeopleSoft Security

3) Experience with PeopleTools 8.5x is preferred.

4) Strong analytical skills

5) Accounts Payable functional and/or technical experience is a plus

6) Strong skills in web messaging and integration broker

7) Experience in integration with Ariba is a plus

*Thanks,

Bhavin Pathak

Prabhav Services Inc.
408-689-2500