Dear IT Professional,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you consultant in California, please go through the below requirement and
let me know if you have suitable consultant for below position. If so,
kindly send me your udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title:QA Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA.(only local)
Duration: 6-12 month contracts*
*The client is looking for consultant local to CA because the client have
face-2-face interview after an initial phone screening.*

The person needs to be strong with SQL, able to develop Test Strategies and
have a strong well-rounded QA experience preferably with enterprise level
software.

• Serves as a subject matter expert for one or more functional areas of our
applications, typically of moderate to high complexity.
• Completes test preparation and test execution tasks as assigned by QA
Manager.
• Designs and implements functional test plans and test cases based on
system understanding and analysis of functional and system specifications.
• Maps test cases to requirements to ensure complete test coverage.
• Identifies test data requirements and generates required test data.
• Prioritizes test cases taking into account business priorities, risk, and
combinatorial analysis.
• Maintains test case management tool for assigned areas of test suite
ownership.
• Configures test environments as necessary to support test efforts.
• Executes Functional, Regression, and System testing for primarily
web-based applications
• Reports software defects and shepherds them through the defect life cycle
to closure.
• Works with peers in development and other organizations to troubleshoot
and resolve project issues both technical and non-technical in nature.
• Participates in and occasionally leads process improvement efforts within
QA and the larger technology organization.
• Reports test progress and quality status to project stakeholders.
• Mentors and oversees the work of more junior engineers as assigned.
• Participates in project release efforts ranging in scope from small to
very large

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com