Dear Assocaite,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant, please go through the below requirement and let me know if
you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly send me
your udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: Celebration, FL
Duration: 6+ months contract*
*Face-2-face interview required after successful phone screening.*

*Job Description:*
This position is part of the BT Sustainment Team and will be responsible for
all testing in support of system maintenance & Projects such as
Transactional e-Mail.  This role requires proven experience with functional,
regression, system, integration, and stress testing.

Deliverables of this role include:
·        Test plan development
·        Test case / scenario development
·        Test result analysis
·        Defect tracking

Skill:
Quality Center - 4 years of experience