*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.*

*Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*

*Immediate Need a   Network Engineer Consultant -   Nashville,TN!!*

*Title            :        Network Engineer
Location      :       Nashville,TN
Duration      :       1 Year Contract*

*Extra Details: Cisco wireless network engineer. Will travel to facilities
50-75% of the time. They will get all their travel expenses reimbursed WHEN
TRAVELING TO FACILITIES. They will not get

them to travel/live in nashville.

Short Description:
Network Engineer/Wireless Engineer

Complete Description:
Review network configuration at our hospitals and based on standard
equipment lists and templates develop an update plan. Following change
control and documentation processes, implement

the equipment in the hospitals. Review wireless surveys submitted by our
vendors and develop the bill of material needed to implement wireless at a
hospital. Install the controllers and when the

vendor completes installation of the APs, configure the wireless network and
work with the hospital to test. Specify equipment and connectivity for
remote clinics and implement as needed.

Behavior Characteristics:
This job involves the implementation of pre-approved architectures. It is
not a design of architecture position. Please include the responses to the
candidate screening questionnaire.*