Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant in TN, please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly
send me your udpated resume and contact details.
**
*Job Title: Lead QA Analyst
Location : Campbell, CA
Duration : 3-6 months
BEST RATE: 45-50/hr*

*Face-2-face interview is required after phone interview. Need local to CA.
The client is looking for some more technical and strong consultant someone
with 8+ years exp. *

*Job Description:*
We are looking for an experienced, top-notch test engineer to work with our
team of engineers and product management to help grow and improve our key
platform client experience. As part of the team, you will be responsible for
doing both manual black box testing; for analyzing user data; and for
helping to drive our test automation. If you have a passion for testing,
love working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced, agile
environment, and are excited at the prospect of working on software that
people use and love, then we want to talk to you.

*Responsibilities:*
· Develop and update test plans
· Execute test passes
· Analyze user data to determine the quality of the product
· Capable of working independently and with others as a team.

*Requirements*
4+ years testing experience
Proven track record of delivering software
Familiarity with .Net, C# or equivalent language is a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com <hoffmane...@panzersolutions.com>
203-717-2123