Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I'm recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing and IT
consulting company located in
CT. Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume
with contact information

Job Title:SAN Admin
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 18 Months Contract To Hire

****Require A Face - Face Interview *******

Diagnose and analyze system and storage related issues and recommend
appropriate solutions based
on knowledge of the appropriate systems and systems software.
Provide application support and communicate periodically with users on
systems status, including
system changes, problems, enhancements, and potential impacts.
Perform planning and troubleshooting for Netbackup infrastructure Support
enterprise Storage Area
Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), and Tape Backup/Restore
technology in a mission
critical environment.
Support UNIX and Wintel admins day to day and team with data center
operations, production support
and escalation teams.

Experience and skills required includes:
Demonstrated experience supporting EMC, HDS, or similar high-end and
mid-range SAN Arrays
including LUN allocation/masking, performance, capacity management and
remote replication.

sanjay.ve...@panzersolutions.com