Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I'm recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing and IT
consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job Description and
send me your updated resume with contact information

Job Title:SAP BW Consultant
Location:Dublin,OH
Duration:4 Months Contract

Responsibilities include technical design, development, testing, and
break-fix work on SAP BW back-end objects.

Also requires good architecture and data analysis skills including
experience with extractors and tracing data back to the source systems.

Experience with cutover and deployment of SAP BW a big plus.

Experience in ABAP programming to work on BW transformation start routines,
end routines and expert routines.

Experience in FI, COPA, CRM and Supply Chain Management modules for BI
reporting

Strong experience in design and implementation of SAP BI project with
standard and custom business content

Participating in systems test/break fix support

Creating technical designs and unit test cases

sanjay.ve...@panzersolutions.com