Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your
udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Oracle DBA with PL/SQL coding exp
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ months contract*

*Job Description:*
The client is seeking a Certified Oracle DBA with strong Oracle RAC
experience and strong PL/SQL programming skills oriented towards
implementing business rules rather than automating administrative/technical
functions. This position also requires Strong Technical Leadership skills- a
Self Starter, who will mentor and have the ability to lead other developers
on projects.

*Must has all Required Skills:*
* Strong PL/SQL programming (*7- 10 years of experience)* and implementing
business rules
* Oracle RAC
* Oracle 11g
* Windows 2005 & 2008