Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

* *

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Title            :    Java Position

Location    :   Malvern, PA or Charlotte, NC

Duration   :   6 months contact

Citizens, Green cards or EAD

Looking for citizens, green cards or EADs that would be interested in a 6
month Java position in Malvern, PA or Charlotte, NC.

More than 5 years of development experience in J2EE based applications At
least three years of developing User Interface Java applications in a J2EE
based applications development Demonstrated track record of strong UI
development capabilities Object oriented analysis and design techniques
Strong demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities Strong
planning and organizational skills Strong written and communication skills

Demonstrated strong experience in the following

a)      JSF - Java Server Faces

b)      JSP and Servlet development

c)      Spring Framework

d)      Facelets

e)      J2EE Development

f)       JPROBE

g)      RAD/Eclipse

h)      Maven, Subversion, Nexus, Hudson Tool sets

i)         WebSphere Application Server & associated tools (WSAD)

j)        JUNIT

k)      Java script

l)         XML

m)    Unix (Solaris)