*Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for LAMP (PHP) developer**.Please
let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:LAMP (PHP) developer
Location:Herndon, VA.
Duration:6 month contract to hire

Rate :$40/hr on C2C

NO H1B ONLY EAD,GC OR US Citizen

Immeediate Interview AND Immediate Closure

Drupal / LAMP (PHP) developer with LDAP/AD and/or SOAP integration
experience on this platform is a HUGE PLUS; the combined skill set would be
the ideal candidate for the permanent

placement.

Skills/ Experienced Required:
Thorough knowledge of object oriented programming practices
In-depth experience of the PHP 5 language
In-depth knowledge / experience in Drupal development
Experience working in a high performance, high impact PHP/Apache/Linux
(LAMP) environment
Excellent spoken and written communications skills, and the ability to work
well with diverse personality types

Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.