**

*Dear Associate,
Status.
Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills *
* *
*Job Title       :              Java Developer
Locations      :              Boston,MA
Duration       :              6+ months

Rate  :  50 - 55/hr *

*Requirements:*

**

   - *5-7 years of experience in Object-Oriented software design and
   development*
   - *5-7 years experience in java based web application design and
   development*
   - *5-7 years development experience in Java/J2EE technologies*
   - *Experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate*
   - *Experience with AJAX techniques and modern JavaScript libraries like
   JQuery*
   - *Familiarity with Open Source frameworks such as Spring*
   - *Expert level skills in Object-Oriented software design*
   - *Familiarity with SQL and database design*
   - *

   - *Thanks & Regards
   Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
   Panzer Solutions LLC.
   45 Stuart Ave, K Unit.
   Norwalk CT - 06850 USA
   Direct: 203-652-1455
   Email: nav...@panzersolutions.com

   Notice of Confidentiality:
   If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
   telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject
   “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list