Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.
Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Position:  Websphere Developer
Location:  Boca Raton, FL
Duration:  6 months ongoing- (long term)

*Must haves:*
Websphere portal programming
WAS ( WebSphere Application Server)
5 + years Java
STRONG SDLC understanding
Comfortable interfacing with management

*Plusses:*
RAD (Rational Application Developer)
WCM
UNIX/AIX
WebSeal

*Day to Day:*
Enhance our clients self service web application to provide innovative new
capabilities for our clients customers. Today, hundreds of thousands of our
clients customers can already view and manage their accounts, pay their
bills, update their alarm contact list and view their account activity.
This enhancement project will leverage the full suite of IBM WebSphere
capabilities to provide enhanced self-service capabilities and heightened
security while improving the end user experience through our next
generation portalized look-and-feel.