Dear Consultant,

Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for *MySQL DataBase Developer*
*Please share suitable profiles to sonu.agar...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job Title     :MySQL DataBase Developer
Location     :Boca Ration, Florida
Duration     :3 Months*

*US Citizens or Green Cards – Local and need to go perm......*

Must Have:
5+ years of experience with all aspects of MySQL database operations,
including versions 4.1, 5.0, 5.5+
5+ years of database related experience with design, development or
administration MySQL or a comparable DBA qualification
5+ years of designing massively scalable MySQL systems in support of high
availability and high volume services
4+ years of experience with MySQL Cluster (or similar MySQL clustering
technologies)
4+ years working in a Linux environment
2+ years of working with MySQL in a Java development environment
PHP/C coding skills

*--------------------
Thanks & Regards
Sonu Agarwal --IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit.
Norwalk CT - 06850 USA
Direct: 203-652-7073 - Ext 119
Email: sonu.agar...@panzersolutions.com
URL  : www.panzersolutions.com
Gmail: sonuagarwal...@gmail.com
 *
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.