Dear Partners,
I have a very urgent requirement for an Oracle apps financial technical
candidate. Please submit suitable resumes to j...@e-triune.com.. We will be
scheduling the interview today!

Requirement details :-
Job title : Oracle apps finance technical
Skills needed : We are basically looking for someone with strong technical
skill in AP, AR and PO.
            Should able quickly pick up our custom solution that integrates
ADP Tax ware with
             Oracle AP and AR
Additional Info : Remote position. Need a resource who can work
independently

.

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer Coutinho
Technical Recruiter
Triune Technologies Inc.
P: (408) 269 0061 x105
F: (408) 904 5253
Email: j...@e-triune.com
Office address: 5406 Thornwood Drive
Suite 190
San Jose, CA 95123
www.e-triune.com <http://www.e-triune.com/>
www.e-walkwater.com

"Continously Selected as the preferred provider of preeminent Oracle Talent"

Please visit our non profit organization www.karunalaya.org