*Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,

Please review the requirement and let me know if you would like to move
forward with the below position.If yes  please send me your updated resume
with your complete contact detail ASAP.

Job Description: Project Manager
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Duration: 6+Months Contract
Client: XO COMMUNICATIONS
Rate: $45/hr on CTC All Inc

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON shiv.ku...@panzersolutions.com

Job Description:
Responsible for managing all activities associated with projects that are
complex in nature. Functions include: managing the design, development, and
revision of project plans; working with users on project priority, scope
and delivery; reviewing complex data to define and assign project tasks;
creating and delivering presentations on project goals and plans;
interacting with other departments and/or external sources to gather data
and accomplish tasks; influencing and negotiating with all levels of
management regarding project goals and needs; sourcing, negotiating and
managing outside vendors; monitoring the tracking of project status and
results; managing the maintenance of established timelines; directing the
development and implementation assessment procedures to determine revisions
or enhancements for future projects.

Thanks,
Steven Smith*