*Dear Business Partner
Hope the day is treating you well!

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant
for the below position. Please send me your updated resume with the
complete contact detail ASAP.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Full Time

*****MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD*****

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON shiv.ku...@panzersolutions.com

Job Description
This position will offer the successful candidate a great deal of autonomy
as well as responsibility. The position requires strong technical skills,
superior knowledge of Java and related technologies, and excellent systems
architecture skills.

Design and implement scalable, highly available and user friendly web
applications
Evangelize new technology and learning within the company. Mentor junior
programmers
Identify, track and resolve of software defects and issues. *Interface and
coordinate work with business analysts, QA team and end users.

Requirements:
BS degree or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
5+ years Java development experience, particularly as it is applied in high
availability financial applications. Strong understanding of multi-threaded
programming
Experience with designing web solutions (AJAX, jQuery, XML, JSON,
JavaScript, HTML5)
Project management skills. Experience with leading small teams of
programmers
Good knowledge of application performance tuning and availability testing
techniques.

Thanks,
Steven Smith