*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for .Net Developer

We have an immediate need for a Resource for .Net Developer .Please let me
know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at **
david.john...@panzersolutions.com* <david.john...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*
**
*Job Title : .Net Developer
Location: Mcclean,VA
Duration:6+ Months*
**
*Rate :$55/hr on C2C*
**
*Face 2 Face is required
*
*The Senior Web Developer will have a strong background in web standards,
web application principles, Microsoft .NET technology stack (including C#,
ASP.NET, MVC) and cross browser HTML, CSS, XML, and JavaScript.  A solid
understanding of web application design and architecture principles is
required. A familiarity with relational database structures and principles,
and how web applications interact with relational data, is highly desirable

This position will support the USA TODAY.com digital development team in
building web applications for deployment both internally in support of the
business as well as on the USATODAY.com public website and other websites
as required.

Responsibilities:

Description
 Percentage of Time Required
 70% Building web applications, Windows services and HTTP handlers and web
pages using the Microsoft .NET application platform, as well as using the
latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and XML/XSL.

 20% Working with external data providers and/or published third-party APIs
to integrate data and functionality into our applications from outside the
organization.

Integrating, configuration, testing and rollout of new web application
products and sites including tight integration with existing systems.
Working closely with operations and database administrators to stand up new
applications on tight schedules.
 10%

Level of education and/or experience/training:
A technical degree in computer science or computer information systems.
Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for formal education.
At least 5 years of experience with hands on development
Formal training or equivalent experience with Agile development
methodologies a plus

Key abilities and traits:
Ability to analyze requirements and translate to code
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
Proven track record of meeting deadlines/deliverables

Key knowledge required and degree of competency:
Expert Knowledge (Define and/or describe testing and evaluation criteria)
Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
XML concepts, data manipulation in XML
Web application constructs and architecture

Working Knowledge

HTML5/CSS
jQuery
JSON