Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have the following requirement open with our client. Please let me know
i you have  consultant *Sunitha* matching with the below required skills
along with the *attached* Resume

PLEASE REPLY BACK TO m.cl...@caliberci.com WITH YOUR CANDIDATES RESUME
ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS

*Position: Cognos Solutions Architect
*Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 1 Month ++

*Scope of Work:*
This project requires end-to-end knowledge of the IBM Cognos BI product
which includes initial product set up, data modeling, development and
testing of new Cognos reports. GBTS is looking to implement Cognos active
reports on the iPAD.

This role is responsible for serving as a project lead in all Cognos
Solutions Implementation Methodology (CSIM) project phases (organize and
define, design, build, test, deploy) in areas such as IBM Cognos Business
Intelligence (BI). The Solutions Architect provides product knowledge,
business knowledge, and implementation best practices for implementing
solutions to Prudential's Cognos needs. This position will focus on taking
a lead role in designing and implementing solutions using the applicable
technology on projects. The consultant will provide expertise in IBM’s
software technology as well as guidance and implementation on our standard
practices and methodologies.

*Responsibilities / Qualifications include:*
•Design and implementation experience in developing reports that make the
most  efficient use of both the user client device (iPAD or monitor) and
human factors  best practices
•Experience in developing Cognos reports for deployment/use on an iPad
•Experience with defining best practices and reusable  frameworks for iPad
reports delivered via Cognos Mobile.
•Reports will require several layers of drill through and/or drill down
•Experience in database design and metada modifications
•Experience in framework manager and data modelling

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:*
Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:

 *Best Regards*,
Mike Clark
*Technical Recruiter
Caliber Consulting, Inc*.
*Email ID*: *m.cl...@caliberci.com* <m.cl...@caliberci.com>
Desk #: 630 230 7725

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.