*HOT HOT Immediately Needed Sr Java Developer !! (Simple Online Test to
Hire) !! Please send me the suitable profiles to
a...@itbtalent.com <h...@itbrainiac.com>.
*

*Job Title : Sr Java Developer
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Duration : 6 Months
Rate : Max $50/Hr
START ASAP

Successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in Java/J2EE development
including the following:
Minimum years experience in the following areas:
7+  years of Java with focus on JMS, Spring, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle 10G,
WebLogic, Eclipse, Maven, Subversion , Linux/UNIX
Primary responsibilities include development and unit testing Java , JMS,
and PL/SQL applications including performance enhancements, fixing defects,
adding new functionality, and refactoring code for easy maintenance.

Expectation is that candidate can work on his own given some high level
requirements and high level understanding of the exiting application.
• Create, modify, and test Java & JMS applications to support business
needs.
• Create, modify, and test PL/SQL code based on specifications and business
requirements.

Education requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in I.T. or Computer Science

Regards,
Ayaz Khan
646-300-9924
a...@itbtalent.com <h...@itbrainiac.com>*