*VERY VERY VERY HOT REQ!!*

This role needs to be filled ASAP. Very Urgent need. Can you help?

Job Title: SR./Lead Java Developer

-This resource needs to be strong with Standardization of JavaScript
Frameworks. So we are looking for more than just a developer, we need some
who can lead this effort with upgrading the framework.

-DOJO Expert

Duration: 6 months

Interview process: Two step
1. Phone (with architect)
2. in-person with the team

Start Date: 2/13 or 2/21

Individual to lead effort on javascript upgrade or refactor.
Primary focus on javascript framework development, development of
architecture of js framework.

* Works under the direction of a team leader and architect.

• DHTML/Javascript (required)
• JSP (required)
• Dojo/Ajax (required)
• Flex (preferred)