Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Oracle Application Developer

Location: Boca Raton, FL

Duration: 6 Months Contract

Our client is looking for a strong Oracle Project accounting developer.  The
company has split into two different business units.  This team will be
built to create the 2nd business unit.  The key to this is strong developer
skills, with Oracle Apps 11i, PL/SQL will be the number one skill.  The
candidate should have experience in Costing and Billing but both are not a
must have.

 MUST HAVES:

.         5 + years of PL/SQL development

.         Oracle Project Accounting (OPA, PA) Costing and Billing (prefers
cost, but will consider either)

.         Oracle E-Business Suite

.         Oracle 11i

Must have great communication