C++ Developer

Hi,

This is Suman Bakshi-SAM from Harrier Infotech USA,INC .Our team working on
critical position with our client.
I appreciate your quick response.

The location has changed to Westchester, NY

The candidate has to have* front office risk*

Role: C++ Developer

Location: NYC
Rate: nego
Duration: 6 months+

*Consultant to work on front office risk projects for the commodities
business unit. *

*Skills Required C++, Sybase or DB2 *

Skills Desired Preference will be given to candidates with strong C++ and a
proven track record working on front office risk projects.

If you are Interested on above position please send me updated CV with all
skills asking in the position with below details-

Short Write up(why you think you are suitable for this position?) MUST send:
Consultant Name-
Cell-
Email-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Hourly Rate/Expected Salary:
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-
Visa Status(H1b,EAD,OPT EAD,Green Card,
Us Citizens,TN VIsa or others):

2 Professional References: