Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 9 Months Contract

Senior Developer to support a SAP integration and release project. The
current contractor had to unexpectedly end his assignment. Initial project
requirements will run for 9 months with a potential extension of an
additional 4-5 months. This is an immediate project resource need.

Technical Requirements:
SAP interface development
ABAP development experience is a MUST have.
SAP PI experience is strongly preferred
CRM experience is a plus
Good understanding of integration technologies and the latest SAP
development practices

Functional Experience: (Big Plus) Diverse experience with: Finance, Sales
and Logistics.

Job Duties: Person will need to be able to come up with technical design
decisions and delegate development to other people, as well as code complex
developments personally. Part of the role will be
To make sure that delegated developments are completed on time and as
designed (aka Status Collection).

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: