Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you have anyone matching.

Please submit me only match profiles. Thank you

Location: NYC
Rate: open
Duration: 6 month+
Face to Face Interview:Yes

*Skills Required *
*Below are some basic competencies required by the role:*
*Analytical / logical / process oriented / good judgment *
*Self-starter (with good follow up) *
*Able to come up with smart solutions no manual processes *
*SharePoint skills (possibly advanced) *
*Good writing skills *
*Advance PowerPoint skills for creating town halls and training materials. *
*Should know how to do animations and have a good sense of how to present
content in a pleasing way. *

*Responsibility
*

The MS COO team is looking for a process (PM) generalist who can support
our organizational strategy and IT governance teams. This person will help
the COO team drive the following activities:
Creating materials for the various senior executive forums
Creating global town hall presentations
Creating training materials for various processes based on our global
policy statements
Creating cube (data analytics) reports for budget and forecasting processes
Compliance/adherence tracking for internal or Fed-mandated processes
Maintaining SharePoint and helping other COO team members with SharePoint
functionality
Represent our group in Tech & Data Comms forums, when we cannot attend;
produce materials that the forum requests

If you are Interested  please send me updated CV with all skills asking in
the position with below details-

Short Write up
(why you think you are suitable for this position?) MUST send:
Visa Status-
Name as per Visa-
Cell-
Email id-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Rate on day basis on c2c/1099
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-

2 Professional References:

*
Regards,