PM/BA Role in NYC
Location: White Plains. NYC
Rate: $60-$65/hr CTC

They are looking for a local resource who can lead be a "Project
Manager/Business Analyst" role.  Their responsibilities would be to work at
the USTA office in White Plains with Department Managers within Community
Tennis on new project requirements.  We would then funnel work to a new 3
person team in Minsk.

The on-site resource does not need technical skills, but a background in
.NET would be helpful.  The most important skill would be Business Analysis
experience.  Having a PMP would be a plus.  Russian language not required.
 Experience with MS- Project and Enterprise Architect would be a plus.

Strong Communication and Presentation skills required.

Management consulting background a plus

Experience with MS- Project and Enterprise Architect would be a plus.

If you are Interested  please send me updated CV with all skills asking in
the position with below details-

Short Write up
(why you think you are suitable for this position?) MUST send:
Visa Status-
Name as per Visa-
Cell-
Email id-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Rate on day basis on c2c/1099
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-

*
Regards,

Suman Bakshi