Hi,

** **

Greetings from Ram (Verinova Inc.). Please let me know the status for the
following position with your updated word and contact information ASAP.****

** **

Full Name                               :****

Contact Number                     :****

Current location                      :****

Email                                       :****

Relocation                               :****

Availability                             :****

Rate                                         :****

** **

KINDLY SEND THE RESUME TO r...@verinovainc.com only

Job Description****

** **

Resources as a BASIS/Business Objects Admins. Long term project. Please
send me your best rate.****

** **

** **

Along with the other Skill sets and experience listed below - The Admin
Resource will also have the following skill sets:****

o BOBJ 4.0 Admin****

o SAP Portal (NW 7.3) Admin****

o SAP ECC Admin (ECC 6.0, EhP4)****

o SAP PI Admin (NW 7.3)****

o SAP BW Admin (BW 7.3)****

** **

DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:****

* Responsible for the administration of application infrastructure for our
SAP BOBJ 4.0 environment****

* Performs regular maintenance of SAP systems deployment and testing of SAP
support packages and patches and support of changes in server configurations
****

* Works cross functionally with other technology groups to support the SAP
landscape****

* Experience in ECC, BI, PI, Portal, Solution Manager, Java System
Administration, Java Monitoring Tools, Central Monitoring Tools, NWDI, TMS
and CTS+. NetWeaver (NWDI) experience is a plus****

* Monitor system performance and conduct / coordinate system performance
tuning****

* Works with SAP development team for troubleshooting and performance tuning
****

* Follow SAP standards for Client Management including System Refresh
schedules, transport management and other technology layer processing
requirements; identify current and projected limitations or risks for the
SAP Technology environment****

* Support the creation of the strategy and roadmap of SAP application
architecture and maintain the technology architecture roadmap providing
on-going design strategy for future enhancements based on current
architecture****

* Develop and maintain SAP technical processes and procedures manual for****

* Coordinate external access requirements in support of interfaces****

* Effective verbal and written communication with peers and all levels of
management a must****

** **

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS - MUST HAVE'S:****

* Effective verbal and written communication with peers and all levels of
management****

* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent experience****

* Minimum of 3+ years experience integration / development experience****

* Minimum of 5 years working in SAP BOBJ, ECC 6.0, BI, PI Portal, Solution
Manager, Java System Administration, Java Monitoring Tools, Central
Monitoring Tools****

* Prior knowledge of computer systems hardware and software theory,
practice and concepts obtained through formal training and experience is
required****

* Candidate must be able to demonstrate solid knowledge of Root Cause
Analysis****

** **

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS - NICE TO HAVE'S:****

* Experience in legacy integration into SAP solution is essential****

* Quickly develops and applies new skills****

* Adaptable and flexible to the work environment including, but not limited
to:****

o Handling multiple tasks concurrently****

o Easily adapting to new assignments, systems tools****

o Produce clear, concise, accurate written communication, clearly conveying
thoughts and ideas to peers, management, and customers****

* Establish and maintaining positive work relationships with peers,
management and customers, displaying willingness to understand diverse
points of view****

* Learn and apply new equipment and tools within an acceptable time frame***
*

* Assume ownership of assignments, completing commitments on time****

            ****

Thanks & Regards,****

** **

Ram****

Verinova Technologies Inc.****

Alpharetta,GA-30005.****

Phone: *678-961-8924*.****

E-mail: *r...@verinovainc.com*****

Website: www.verinovainc.com****

** **

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.****

** **