Hi Friend,

We have an urgent requirement below and let me know if you have any one. If
yes, please email me updated resume’ with the hourly rate you are looking
at along with the availability/start date and present geographical location.

*Genesys CTI Developer *

Location: *Jackson, MI*

Duration: *12 Month*

Need a Genesys CTI framework person as well as someone who has experience
with Genesys DATAMART reporting.  For Clarification, Genesys DATAMART
Reporting is not the same as Hyperion, nor is it the same as their Info
Mart tool.  Genesys DATAMART Reporting is a very powerful proprietary tool
which has the capability to generate dynamic tables and views for creating
data for reporting.

Thanks and have a great day

*Ravi Somanchi*

*Tecnics Consulting Inc, Houston, TX*