Dear Consultant,
Hope you are doing well..!
Here is the requirement what we are dealing today, please take a look and
let me know if you are comfortable with the below positions .If so,
Please send me your  updated resume along with contact details ASAP.

Title: SENIOR AIX Administrator
Location:Miramar, FL
Duration:  9 month project

Required:
Minimum 5 years Sys Admin in multi p-Series (series 5,6 and 7) platform
environment.
Data Migration and server consolidation experience.
AIX, NPIV, VMware, VIO, HMC, PowerVM, DLPAR, HACMP, LVM, NIM
Storage administration experience: IBM storage: XIV, 6800, VS 8800
LVM in a SAN environment (SDD, MPIO), user management, AIX backups and
patching?Security, TSM, IBM storage management, Brocade, NAS
Oracle environment experience
Strong TCP IP, Strong troubleshooting skills
Experience working in a team environment
Strong documentation skills.
Command of the English language.

Thanks & Regards
Laxman Murthy - Recruiter
laxman.mur...@panzersolutions.com
Voice: (203) 652 1444 x108

IMPORTANT NOTE:
 If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject line and the
email-id(s) to be removed.ror or prefer not to
 receive such emails in future, please