Hello,
Hope you are doing well today.
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position. sandeep.ku...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:    IT Network Engineer
Location:    Raleigh/Durham, NC
Duration:   6+Months

Job Description:
Immediate contract to hire opportunity for an IT Network Engineer (with
expertise in Cisco Firewalls and VPN) at one of our IT services clients in
Raleigh/Durham, NC.
In this role, you will be a part of a brilliant professional services group
supporting Cisco security products including Firewalls and VPN. As a
network engineer, you will be the driving force in carrying key
customers to technical resolution. The position will primarily center on
break-fix support, but duties will also include design, configuration, and
general troubleshooting of Cisco network products and
solutions.An ideal candidate for this position desires to attain a CCIE
(Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) certification or is already on the
path to getting a CCIE.

Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot and provide solutions to key customer’s network security
issues , Provide highly skilled technical assistance to deliver enterprise
solutions
Customer handling acumen in the midst of high pressure situations,
Recommend network modifications for optimal security
Rapid analysis and resolution of security mindset in daily management of
networks
Reactive and proactive response to security threats, Provide supporting
documentation to solutions
Additional duties include design and configuration of firewalls and VPN

Requirements:
CCNA Network Security certification minimum (CCSP or CCIE preferred)
Must have solid Cisco specific knowledge in BOTH VPN and firewall products
/ solutions
Ability to handle customers in a high-pressure situation, Strong experience
in break/fix troubleshooting
Assume 100% ownership and accountability to drive the customer to resolution

Other Requirements/Information:
This opportunity may sit at our client’s office either in Raleigh
(preferred) or Dallas, TX
Once hired as a full time employee by the client, educational benefits and
professional development opportunity may be offered
A candidate drug and background test is required.