Hi Friends,
Please do let me know if you have any consultants for this position.

Here is the job description.

6 month contract

Linux/Windows Admin

Denver, CO

Comcast

Support IP Video deployment and delivery.  This includes transcoding,
packaging, deployment and support of VOD (storage of VOD after its been
packaged) and Linear applications.

There are several major deployments coming up and we are looking for 1
Systems Admin with a background in Redhat Linux and Windows (2008 Server)
who can interface with the team and provide details of what is getting
deployed and how it needs to get done.

In addition to Linux and Windows you need to have a strong background in
Networking & Virtualization (VMWare).

>From a hardware perspective they are a Cisco Shop and use NetApp for
storage, but any storage background will be useful.  Must have strong load
balancing skills also (F5), experience working on high availability systems
and should be a fast learner.

Skills:

Linux RedHat

Windows 2008 Server