*Please let me know if you have any consultants available for the below
position and also send me their updated resumes ASAP.*

* *

*Job Title: Sharepoint Designer/Developer*

*Duration: 4-5 Months*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Must be local to Chicago IL***

*The candidate would be responsible for additional development on an
existing Sharepoint site and their work would include:*

*Updating the look and feel of the Intranet from a typical Sharepoint
template to a more customized website look and feel with consistency
throughout, with that direction already defined*

*Optimizing the user experience by incorporating widgets and programs that
make the intranet experience engaging and user friend. Ex: personal
calendar, Laconica (Business Twitter Feed), etc.*

*In addition the ideal candidate would help us create a customer portal
linked to Sharepoint that would allow customers to upload business docs,
download forms, explore links and find the last BF information that meets
their needs.*

*Skills needed*

*Extensive SharePoint development experience*

*Experience with design tools (Photoshop, etc.) to enhance the look and feel
*

*Experience customizing the experience for end users by incorporating third
party tools.*

*Regards **....**?***

*Amer Ahmed*

*IT Recruiter*