Greetings,

My name is Vijaya Bagadi and I represent  Nebra Business Solutions,

Job Title   : SAP MM
Location   : Secaucus, NJ
Duration  : Long term

 I am looking forward for your Great Response

 Job description:

Job Title       :        SAP  MM – Purchasing – Retail Implementation Lead
Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       Overall  8 years in SAP Implementation
with at least  3 years in SAP  Purchase Order experience
Technical/Functional Skills     :       1.      Purchase Order lead on minimum 1
Retail implementations, hands-on configuration experience with SAP ECC
6.0
2.      Industry knowledge of supply chain management, latest best
practices

 IT Experience          :  8 years of IT Experience
Roles & Responsibilities        :       1.      Document functional and detail
design
2.      Facilitate business process reviews with key users and management
3.      Ensure knowledge and skill transfer of SAP product and other
related tools
4.      Identify integration points with other functional areas
5.      Perform Test Cases and Test Scenarios
6.      Provide input into design and integration issues based on past
implementation experience
7.      Provide SAP application expertise and standard business practice
knowledge
8.      Translate business requirements into SAP configurations
requirements
9.      Assist data migration efforts by analyzing legacy system data,
determine proper transformation for use in SAP
10.     Perform unit and integration testing
11.     Knowledge on Integration testing tools
12.     Identify and lead Purchase Order go-live Cutover tasks

Thanks and Regards
Vijaya Bagadi
Resource Analyst - Nebra Business Solutions
Tel:646-416-6490
Email: b.vij...@nebrabiz.com