Job requirements:: SOA/Integration architect   and  senior TIBCO architect  @
SFO CA    for full time.

Hi,

This is Prabhu Mandhar Kamble, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft
USA Inc.

Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
following details to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

Last 4 digit SSN:

D O Birth:

Email :

Availability :

Visa Status :

Expected Rate per month:

Requirement's Detail's

Role: SOA/Integration architect

Location: San Francisco CA

Duration: Full time

Salary : Open + benefits

14+ years of Industry experience out of which 6+ years in capacity of a
SOA/Integration architect

Experience in at least 3 projects as an Enterprise SOA architect for a
large organization.

Expert knowledge in SOA lifecycle & related standards (WS-*),
methodologies, frameworks, reference architectures & governance

Expert knowledge in NFR areas like performance, security, fault tolerance &
load balancing.

Experience of 3+ years in a client facing role.

Experience of 7+ years in managing & working with large project teams

The following will be an added advantage

Physical / Infra architecture skills

Experience of atleast 2  projects using TIBCO ActiveMatrix suite of
products i.e. Business Works & EMS (or other middleware tools such as
webMethods, Oracle Fusion, IBM WESB)

Experience as a lead/architect in financial services domain.

Exposure to EA frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman will be an added advantage.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Role: senior TIBCO architect

Location: San Francisco CA

Duration: Full time

Salary : Open + benefits

12+ years of Industry experience out of which 7+ years in capacity of a
senior TIBCO architect

Expert knowledge of  EAI & SOA concepts & ability to conceive enterprise
level solutions.

Experience of 7+ years and atleast 4  projects using one or more of the
following TIBCO products

   - ActiveMatrix Business Works & EMS.
   - Service Bus / Service Grid
   - Business Events

Experience in providing methodologies, guidelines, best practices,
knowledge management & other SDLC artifacts to improve the quality of the
TIBCO projects.

Experience in designing frameworks & other re-usable artifacts.

Experience as a senior TIBCO architect in atleast 1 large project in
financial services domain.

Experience of 2+ years in a client facing role.

Experience of 5+ years in working with large project teams

The following will be an added advantage

Exposure to EA frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman will be an added advantage.

*** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ***

Prabhu Mandhar Kamble,

E-Mail: pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Contact: 916-671-5596

*Prabhu Mandhar Kamble
*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct: (916)-671-5596*

**

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*