*Please let me know if you have any consultants available for the below
position.*

*Please Note: Just sent me consultants those who has highlighted skills.*

* *

*Job Title: Sr Java Developer *

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: Long Term***

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION *

*2 positions for Java design/developers. Must have excellent communications
and be very organized.  *

*Will contribute to the design as well as the development.  *

*This is a data confidentiality application. Required skills: Java, Oracle,
Weblogic, iPlanet. Single sign-on a big plus. Location is flexible.*

*Person should be within 30 minutes of any major Verizon location in the US.

*Regards **....**?***

*Amer Ahmed*

*IT Recruiter*

*OSAIR Technologies LLC