Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with for one of our client. Please go through
the job details and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
send me your updated resume along with the below details ASAP.

*Position - I*
*Job Details:*
Role                       : Java Architect
Location               : Los Angeles, CA
Duration              : 6+months

Our client is looking for a Java/J2ee Architect or Senior Level
Java/J2EE Developer - who has excellent communication and technical skills.
And also someone who has excellent Designing and architecting Skills.

*Position - I*
*Job Details:*
Role                       : Sr.Java Developer/Sr. Software Engineer
Location               : Los Angeles, CA
Duration              : 6+months

Our client is looking for a Java/J2ee Developer - who has excellent
communication and technical skills. And also someone who has excellent
Designing Skills.