Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Redmond,WA
Duration: Long Term Contract

Required Skills:
Experience with Exchange 2007 & 2010 setup, configure, deploy and
administration
Working experience of AD for at least 5 years
At least 10 years of technical Support experience
Great at collaborating with other people across organizational boundaries
Comfortable with multi-tasking and juggling various simultaneous priorities
Calm under high pressure and ability to self-manage
2-4 years work related experience.
Management skills, including ability to work within a budget and direct
programs/projects.
Specialized knowledge as defined by project.
Software programming experience in the languages or technology specific to
the program/project may be needed.
Ability to think strategically.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience with software cycles and proven accomplishment as a driver in
this arena may be needed.
Ability to troubleshoot and solve difficult problems.
Ability to drive consensus.
Ability to present persuasively and effectively across communication
settings.
Sound business-related skills including judgment and decision making
skills.

Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience/training.