Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: Senior Java J2ee Tech lead
Location: Cupertino,CA
Duration: Long Term Contract / Full Time

Required Skills:
J2EE:  EA (Enterprise Architect Tool), Designing, EJB, Web services, Design
Patterns, Software development Process like Agile.
Frameworks: Spring, hibernate, Struts and JSF
Core Java:  Jsp, servlet, xml processing, Core Java API, JDBC and GWT.
App servers:  weblogic, websphere, Jboss, apache tomcat.
Database: Oracle RDBMS, Sybase, SqlServer.
Scripting: JQuery, Javascript, HTML, Unix shell scripting
Special API’s : Ajax, selenium
OS: Unix/windows
Need to have over all 5-6 years development experience in IT industry
(Microsoft/ Java)
Must have
At least 2 years experience as tech lead/project lead

Detail Job Description
Facilitate and attend meetings with various stakeholders.
Develop the requirements and prepare System requirement specifications
Preparation of Design Documents
Identify and interpret system requirements into software architecture
Build Proof of Concept based on business requirements as required
Act as interface towards development and integration team
Work closely with custom developers for proper implementation of solution