Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title:  Strong Core Java
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: Long Term Contract

Required Skills:
5-7 years of experience in software development.
Technical expertise and experience on the following:
5+ years of experience in Java / J2EE development.
5+ years strong experience with J2EE patterns and strong Java skills,
including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, Struts,
JSP, EJB, XSLT, XML, Spring, GWT, Servlets and Hibernate.
5+ years of experience with multi-tier service oriented architecture,
including knowledge of Oracle 10, Tomcat, and web services.
5+ years of experience developing code, troubleshoot infrastructure and
application problems independently and/or in collaboration with other
technical members of the team.
2+ years of experience tuning SQL queries with complex business logic.
Solid knowledge of joins, views, triggers, stored procedures, and data
normalization.
2+ years experience with front end technologies including JSTL, JavaScript,
Style Sheets, HTML, DHTML, JSON and Ajax.
Knowledge of Test-Driven-Development using JUnit framework.