Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with for one of our client. Please go through
the job details and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
send me your updated resume along with the below details ASAP.

*Full Legal Name as per SSN:*

*Best Contact NO:*

*Email id:*

*Current Location along with Zip code:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa:*

*Visa Validity :*

*DOB(Month/Year):*

*Last 4 Digits of SSN:*

*Skype Id:*

*Two Official References from Current project:*

*Job Details:*

Role                       : Java Lead

Location               : Los Angeles, CA

Duration              : 6+months

* *

*Required Skills:*

   - At least 8-9 years experience with technologies associated with the
   J2EE platform, and ability to design/architect applications.
   - Solid experience with *Core **Java*, SOAP/HTTP web services, *OO* *Design
   Skills*, *JS*, Hibernate
   - Experience working on Linux/Unix environments and basic shell
   scripting.
   - Ability to document detailed designs using UML, and communicate
   designs to the team
   - Conduct code reviews and walkthroughs
   - Work closely with infrastructure to implement and recommend
   performance tuning recommendations to scale the system
   - Work closely with offshore teams and the ability to communicate and
   execute implementations that may not be all onsite.

Regards,

Neil,

248-906-0638