Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with for one of our client. Please go through
the job details and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
send me your updated resume along with the below details ASAP.

*Full Legal Name as per SSN:***

*Best Contact NO:***

*Email id:*

*Current Location along with Zip code:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa:*

*Visa Validity:*

*DOB(Month/Year):*

*Last 4 Digits of SSN:*

*Skype Id:*

*Two Official References from Current project:*

Role:  Java Flex developer

Location: NYC

Term: Long term contract

No of positions: 3 Java flex developers + 1 Java Flex JBPM developer

*Key Skill: Java and Flex development. Prefer Financial services experience*

·         Java, Threading(Important), XML Parsing

·         Springs

·         JBoss Drools

·         Aspects (Preliminary knowledge)

·          Java Messaging Service(JMS)

·         Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

·         JDBC

·         Oracle Database

 *Flex*

·         Expertise in Action Script 3 and xml

·         Good experience in custom component development

·         Server side integration techniques (HTTP
Service/Remoting/LCDS(optional) )

·         any of the flex frameworks ( Pure MVC preferred)

·         Good at frontend design , styling etc

·         Should be able to code in action script adhering to the Object
Orientation principles

* DB*

·         Should have experience in writing queries in MS SQL or oracle

·         Should be able to understand the Stored Procedures by looking at
the code

One candidate should have JBPM hands experience in addition to above or may
be just Java / JBPM

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*248-906-0638  (D)*

*(248) 876-4228 (Fax)*

*a...@yochanait.com* <a...@yochanait.com>

*anil.yoch...@gmail.com* <anil.yoch...@gmail.com>**

*www.Yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>**

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove