*Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position,
Please send me your consultant updated resume with the contact detail ASAP*

*Job Title  : Websphere Portal
Location :   Charlotte, NC
Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Job Describtion:
Developing, Enhancing and Managing existing Service Offering on Java/J2EE
and Websphere Portal.
Work with the Project Manager on reporting, definition of development
requirements and priorities.
Work with architect to ensure that system design and development is in
alignment with architecture.
Production of technical documentation to agreed quality standards. [e.g.
Technical Design Document, logical and physical diagrams,etc]
Develop Testing components and validate system to ensure that it is
performing to defined standards.
Work with QA team to ensure system is validated.
Should be detailed oriented and lead the offshore developers as needed
Along with coding this role will be responsible for facilitating code
reviews and ensuring the code is per Cisco standards
Infrastructure knowledge and Cisco portal experience is a great plus kills *

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Thanks,
Steven Smith
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Fax: (203) 971-8354