Hello Partner. Hope all is well. Client in DC area looking for a PHP
Developer for an immediate contract position. Please include rate and
contact numbers. Thanks

Required Technical Skills:

Strong understanding of PHP (Python, and/or Ruby a huge plus)

Experience creating rich client-side/AJAX experiences using technologies
like jQuery, Dojo or Prototype

Experience with common SQL data layers like PostgreSQL, MySQL

Can leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related
technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications

Configured or customized a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or similar
application stack

Experience implementing PHP frameworks such as CakePHP, CodeIgnitor, Zend,
Seagull, etc.

Desired Skills:

Built enterprise scale applications using clustering, message queueing or
similar technologies

Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3
and HTML5

Experience with NoSQL technologies like MongoDB

Leveraged map/reduce solutions like Hadoop to solve hard problems across
large datasets

Used Behavior-driven development (BDD) tools like Cucumber or RSpec

Experience with languages such as C++, Python, Perl, Java or C#

*Best Regards,*

*Sheikh | she...@bijjamit.com*

*Resource Manager*

at *she...@bijjamit.com* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.