Hi Associate
I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share
this project opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are not
looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your
friends or

relatives who might be interest

BACK END Java Developers
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Duration: 11 month (possible extension)

looking for Java Developers with at least 8+ years of experience.
This will be all backend Java Development...no UI or Web development.
This position will support Customer Identity development.
The successful candidate will be working on all phases of the application
development life cycle and production support, with the primary focus on
the actual development of the initiatives.
Provide leadership and initiative in the overall coordination of system
requirements, program specifications and code/unit test to meet business
requirements/specifications for significant projects.
Provide leadership and initiative to the development of deliverables for
additional levels of testing and test execution, including system level and
integration tests.
Lead and/or assist in resolution of complex production problems.

Preferred Skills/Knowledge Include :
JAVA (J2EE)
JMS
JDBC
JAXB
MDBs
Web Services
Strong server side background

Nice to haves:
•Ant
•CVS/Subversion
•UNIX shell scripting

Linux
Weblogic 10.3
XML, XSLT, XPath, SOAP Web Services
Web application development technologies (such as JSP, JSF and Icefaces)

Spring
JMS
RDBMS
Oracle and SQL
Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
Strong communication skills

Nick Frazier|Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
nick.fraz...@panzersolutions.com
Office:  203-660-7068
Fax: 203-286-1457

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is
neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our
distribution