Hi,

This is Prabhu Mandhar Kamble, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft
USA Inc.

Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
following details to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

Last 4 digit SSN:

D O Birth:

Email :

Availability :

Visa Status :

Expected Salary:

Requirement Details:

Role: Senior Infrastructure Engineer

Location: Collegeville PA or Parsippany NJ

Duration: Full Time opportunity

Salary : open

Required Skills & Experience:

   - 4-6 years experience in Endpoint security solution maintenance and
   support
   - Platform Certifications: CCNA/MCSE/RHCE
   - Experience with Desktop / Laptop security products such as (McAfee,
   Symantec Antivirus, HIPS, NAC and Data Encryption Tools).
   - Good understating and interpretation skills for system log files.
   - Good knowledge windows and non-windows environment.
   - Experience with and knowledge of Internet / Intranet networking
   protocols and services. Have knowledge on analyzing packet captures.
   - Monitoring  and management of End Point Security Products,
   Vulnerability assessment tool, Antivirus solution, NAC solution and others
   - Administrate security related logs and events via console activity to
   determine cause of security related events or to identify potential
   security related risks.
   - Systematic Approach with Ownership towards incident investigation
   process via Incident management system throughout the resolution of
   security incident.
   - Identify security incidents through log investigation, correlation and
   analysis
   - Report and investigate on anomalies outside the expected norm.
   - Review of escalated / re assigned incident tickets and co-ordinate
   with resolver group for the implementation of solution.
   - Reporting and Documentation skills

** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ***

Prabhu Mandhar Kamble,

E-Mail: pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Contact: 916-671-5596

*Prabhu Mandhar Kamble
*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct: (916)-671-5596*

**

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*