*QA Lead with Web Testing*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 months plus

* *

*Local candidates*

*Phone interview + in-person interview*

   - 5+ years testing web applications preferably in retail industry
   - Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
   - 3-5 years Database(Oracle)application testing
   - 3+ years experience working with mobile apps
   - Leadership experience to lead multiple projects and represent QA
   - Self starter and energetic individual who can be counted on to plan,
   design QA strategy and complete multiple projects independently.
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills
   - Experience working with offshore team

We need candidates that are strong leaders from both technologies and
leadership. Candidate should have exp in building and writing automation.
This is a key position for the company and need someone very strong to lead
the technology for API testing, Database and programming/Automation.
Someone strong to architect and design testing strategy, help with
automation design framework and build the testing framework from scratch.

Good to have:

   - Automation and programming skills - Java/Ruby/Cucumber
   - Enterprise-Level experience
   - Agile experience

Thanks and Regards,

*Kavita Singh*

*Tamvid, Inc.*

100 Trade Center, Suite G-700

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: 781 330-0086

Fax: 617-934 1770

kav...@tamvid.net

Visit our Facebook page goo.gl/rYFG2 and follow us on Twitter goo.gl/o6T81

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.