*Dear Associate,*
*Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant’s
Status.*
*It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes ASAP.
Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills.*
*Wishes for the Day !!!*
*We Need consultant for Lodestar Developer*
*Please send suitable profiles to   javeedimrank...@gmail.com *
* *
*We have below very urgent requirement with one of our direct client. *
* *
*Job Title     :  Lodestar Developer*
*Location     :  Taylor TX, *
*Duration     :  6 months *
* *
*Job Description:*
*Development using Lodestar v 4.6:*
*Expert in Lodestar Application development and time series data
development.*
*Strong development skills in PL/SQL*
*Java*
*PERL*
*Knowledge of the Texas Electric Market Settlement Protocols and
calculations a plus*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Javed Khan - Technical Recruiter*
*Panzer Solutions LLC*