*
Dear Associate,
Status.It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes
ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills.
Please send suitable profiles to javed.k...@panzersolutions.com
*Wishes for the Day !!!*
*We Need consultant for  Unix/Linux Technical Engineer*
*Please send suitable profiles to javed.k...@panzersolutions.com*
* *
*We have below urgent requirement with one of our direct client.*
* *
*Job Title     :   Unix/Linux Technical Engineer *
*Location     :  Bloomfield CT*
*Duration     :  3+ months with extension possibility*
*Phone interview / SKYPE*
* *
*Job Description:*
*The ability to communicate and present to both technical and non-technical
staff and management at all levels of an organization. *
*Very strong interpersonal skills. *
*Sound knowledge and hands-on expertise in the following core skills set
involving any combination of the following: *
*3 to 5 + years UNIX / Linux tools knowledge *
*1+ years of experience with vBlock on a Linux platform*
*3 to 5 years of data migration experience*
*AIX System Administration Skills, VIO, LDAP,GPFS… *
*Project planning and use of project & documentation tools *
*Nice to have:*
*Exposure to Rocket software*
*Industry technology vendor certifications will be very beneficial.*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Javed Khan - Technical Recruiter*
*Panzer Solutions LLC*
*Direct line : 203-212-9391*