IMMEDIATE NEED - PHP Developer
    Send Resumes To nav...@aureustechsystems.com,

Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12+ months

Day-to-Day:
We are looking for a Drupal Developer who can help our client full
time/dedicated.  Candidates must be willing to work onsite in Columbus, OH
as a Drupal Developer (this is not a Designer position).  We are looking
for someone with at least 1 year Drupal experience who can write and change
code (PHP) within different modules of Drupal.  Candidates will be putting
content into containers and delivering it to the web.  Candidates will be
working in a Linux/Fedora environment.  Candidates must submit a portfolio
of site examples.  Candidates should have experience with cross site
scripting and have a good understanding of Security.

Must Haves:
- Advanced Drupal CMS skills including module development with a focus on
best practices and security
- Strong PHP 5 experience (5  years experience)
- 1 year working with Perl, server side scripting
- Experience working in a VPS environment
- Apache 2.2 web server experience, including configuration, mod_rewrite,
and mod_security
- Linux/Fedora environment
- Ability to be a team player in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Working through complex projects and working tight deadlines
- Good Security knowledge
- Cross Site Scripting

Plusses:
- Database Administration